Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A Good Christian

A Good Christian.

I am not one. What I am about to tell you, happened today. A series of events, a realization, and while not the proudest moment in my life, one I am not ashamed of. 

For lunch today, I stopped in at a local sandwich shop. I ordered, got my food and as I was walking out, noticed this punk faggot giving shit to this girl who was trying to remain passive. I noticed she was wearing a crucifix, the implication seemed to be his sole reason for aggression. I walked over and said "What is your problem with Christians?" to which he replied, "The only good Good Christian is a Dead Christian." 

I drove my fist right through his jaw, and I'm pretty sure I broke it. I should have just walked away after that, just left him on the ground avoiding further conflict but I didn't. Instead I got on top of him and just hammered away again, and again, and again; as if every bit of persecution fueled rage in me was just spilling out with every blow. Until the girl pulled me off of him, pleading for me to be merciful.

I couldn't say anything. I was stunned by her actions. Her compassion for the very person who had essentially just threatened her life. It was then I realized. That phrase, is to some degree, accurate.

Only Good Christians, end up Dead Christians.

Only the Good Christians will remain passive, will follow Jesus's teachings of Forgive and Forget and Turn the Other Cheek. They never fight back and they are slaughtered for it. They say there is an inherent honor in dying a martyr. Me, I don't agree.

General Patton said, "No poor sap ever won a war by dying for his country; He won by making the other son of a bitch die for his."

"Vengeance is mine", sayeth the Lord. But I am not that patient. I could say it was the way he made me. But my actions are my choice. I refuse to stand idly by while Christians are persecuted and even murdered in this country and do nothing, all because the Bible says it is supposed to happen? Fuck that.

I will fight because they won't. If they refuse to save their own lives then I will save it for them. I will fight the battles alone if I must, and if God judges my actions a Sin, then so be it.

I am not a Good Christian. I am the radical right wing fanatical religious terrorist the liberal media warns you about and I am fucking proud of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment